Marion Bay Caravan Park
Resident park managers Nikki and Jarrad are thrilled to welcome you to the Marion Bay Caravan Park.
The Marion Bay Caravan Park has been designed as a bush camp, while providing central facilities and services that allow you to have a comfortable and enjoyable stay. Feel right at home amongst the shady native trees with just a short walk to the sheltered beach and Marion Bay Jetty, General Store and Tavern.
Where we are
Situated on the bottom of the Picturesque Yorke Peninsula you will find the small coastal town of Marion Bay – Home to the Marion Bay Caravan Park.
With sun, sea and sand for a family playground, it’s hard to go past the Marion Bay Caravan Park for your next holiday.
4.5 star Caravan Park
Lawn sites, Artificial Turf Sites
Bait and Tackle
Fish cleaning area
Ice & Gas
800m to boat ramp
Walk the Yorke trail
Close Scenic lookout
Bicycle & Pedal Cart Hire
Local Tourist Info
Communal Fire Pits (Selected Times)
- All reservations must be paid for on arrival, no refunds are given for a shortened stay.
- Check in time is strictly 12.00pm for Sites and 2.00pm for Cabins unless previously negotiated.
- Check out time is strictly 10am unless previously negotiated.
- If your arrival time is later than 6.00pm then please let us know.
- If unable to arrive on your due date please let the park know or your booking will lapse at 10.00am the following day.
- Deposits on bookings cancelled 21 days or more will be refunded, where a cancellation is made less than 21 days prior to arrival, no refund of deposits will be given.
- All refunds are subject to a 20% administration fee.
- All requests for refunds must be forwarded to the Park Manager(s) in writing, who will then forward the request to Council for consideration.
- Booking refunds must be made by Council cheque – under no circumstances are the Park Managers able to provide cash refunds.
- A surcharge may be applied to one night bookings.
- No bookings will be taken more than twelve months in advance.